Friday, May 4, 2007

New Link to Review - Off the Beaten Path

This is a blog I ran across when looking for a copy of the caricature of God as drawn by Terry Gilliam for Monty Python & the Holy Grail. I have no idea what this person's views are, but the post I quickly read made it seem like a good opportunity to read and learn. I might not agree with everything said, but maybe it will stimulate discussion. I especially like the url of this blog since it's one I toyed with many years ago, but never felt it fit me well enough to use: Agnostic Gnostic. Neither word really describes my faith, but together they sure do sound great.

2 comments:

B said...

Cool. Thanks for the link, TC. I'd be happy to answer any questions you have about my views.

Twisted Christian said...

Oh, there's no litmus test required here. I guess I'm still not 100% sure why I even made the distinction between one group of links and the other.

I guess it's important to distinguish between links I actively recommend and those I want to explore more and encourage others to do the same. Maybe all the links should be in this second category.

Jeez... I'm certainly indecisive this morning. How about this: In a move to get me off my can and really look at your site, I'll pledge to do that today.

Thanks for writing back!