Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Comments are Encouraged & New Section: Twitter

Just in case it wasn't apparent to anyone who drops by this site, I heartily encourage comments. In fact, there are days where I don't create any new posts because I'm more directly involved in talking with other people who comment here. In fact, I anticipate a good discussion will ensue in the BBS: Parable of the Wicked Tenants post below and it would be great if you would chime in!

I've also added a relatively new section to this site: Twitter. What the heck is that? We'll, without getting too deep into it, Twitter is an easy way for me to tell you what I'm doing related to this blog. I update my Twitter status multiple times a day which can be good if you're wondering whether I've fallen off the face of the earth or I'm just working on a new post.

FYI: For those wondering, I fell off the face of the earth a long time ago.

No comments: