Thursday, July 19, 2007

8 Random Factoids Meme

V8, whatever that means

I've been tagged by my friend and co-blogger Revrin Rick over at the fantastic yes yes yes ... is the answer blog in a random facts meme.


Rules to play:
  1. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
  2. Those who are tagged should post these rules (on your blog or in emails if you want, and send 'em around, since not all my pals have blogs, or just list 'em in comments on this post) and their 8 random facts.
  3. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.
My 8 random factoids:
  1. I'm easily amused by animals.
  2. The current two-party political system in the U.S. is repugnant to me.
  3. A world without irritating people is unimaginable to me and I'm not convinced that's a bad thing.
  4. I love a wide variety of music. Having said that, I must admit that most modern religious music does nothing for me.
  5. Horror movies with no sense of humor are useless to me.
  6. I hate cilantro. I've tried to like it... really, I have.
  7. Marcel Duchamp is one of my favorite modern artists, but he also ticks me off.
  8. I realize that there are people who do not love their fellow human beings and I hate people like that. ;)
Whew! That was harder than I expected. What are your 8?

No comments: